Morning Coffee

I like to have my early morning coffee outside when it is warm. I find that very relaxing and a great way to start the day. Of course, that's when you see all the outdoor work that needs done, but enjoy what you have done already also. The work will always be there.

I don't really read much outside. I'm not set up to do that. I have the wrong type of seating. I like a nice comfortable chair to read in. So... spoiled! Also, I do a lot of computer search to find daily news and that is not a good outside activity. Some do it but I don't.

Fun news!
I'm sure we could also consider it good news. Sheep Poo Paper is a new paper process using sheep manure which is sterilized, washed and mixed with other recycled paper to make paper. This is paper and cardboard stock when finished. The washing water is concentrated fertilizer for local growers.

The manufacturing company that makes the sheep poo paper is in Wales, UK . This is an environmentally friendly process. It is a creative way to use sheep manure at the same time. I have listed the company web site that makes this paper below for your information. They discribe the manufacturing process and they sell the paper products. Or... if you are the crafty type they sell a papermaking kit.

www.creativepaperwales.co.uk

No comments: