Grab a cup of coffee and join me for some discussion...


Let's talk about scrapbooking. I love to do scrapbooking. I do three types, well two types of actual scrapbooking, the third way is crafting like cardmaking or pictures scraping to share.

One type of scrapbooking is the digital to the right that I did in 2002 on a trip to Cincinnati Zoo in Ohio. This is the first page of my project. It has our destination, a picture from the zoo (my most favorite animal there), and the group of friends that went.

I also do scrapbooking from scrap, which is where it probably gets its name. I start with my papers of choice and add the embellishments which can be ribbons, other paper objects related to the event or handouts.

I hope you enjoyed this discussion. If you do not scrapbook, you might want to give it a try. It grows on you!

No comments: