Good Fresh Coffee

Have a good fresh cup of coffee! I really like coffee. I was about 18 yrs. old before I had my first cup of coffee. It was at a little drug store diner in Dayton, OH. I was working and I wanted something to drink with my lunch that did not have lots of calories.

Now I drink coffee for pleasure and the awsome taste. I love to open a new can and smell the aroma. I do get most of the can used before it becomes really stale. It can be frozen and then taken out to prepare. This helps keep it fresh tasting. The only thing about that is freezer space in my kitchen refrigerator.

I ran across this interesting web site on coffee. www.coffeefool.com I do agree with then that freshly ground coffee is best, but I just haven't gotten around to purchasing a coffee grinder yet. Hmmm.... maybe, I will.

Well, sit back, have a nice cup of coffee and try to find some good news for the day!

1 comment:

sherryldickinson said...

I like this blog, Connie. This is the first time I noticed it. Love, Sherry D