Wonderful Trip...

How about chatting over a nice cup of coffee? I haven't mentioned it, but we had a wonderful trip to Amish country in Ohio. We drove miles through the country looking at crops, gardens and the flowers. We also stopped in Kidron to visit Lehman's Hardware Store plus several shops.

We ate at some of the areas best places. It was a nice easy going trip over the Memorial Weekend. If you go check out the many different resturants... it is nice to try something new and it gives those merchants a chance to service new customers.


We usually stop by Heini's, but there were so many people in line that we didn't go into the cheese shop. We did get one of their great tasting ice cream cones. We will try to go to the store the next time we go.

I really don't like to travel over holidays anymore, but my husband won me over. I like it when there are less vacationers, less traffic and more time to casually shop. I guess we all have our preferences. It was a nice get-a-way for us!

No comments: