Looking For Good News...


Why is it that all we get from the main line press is bad depressing news? I just wanted to start the week off looking for good news. So, I think I'll share a little bit of what I've found.

Everyone loves diet and weight articles. So, how about this... "Can You Be Healthy At Any Size?" I think that this is a good article. Have you ever notice that heavier people laugh a lot and that, so many times, skinny people look sad and grumpy? I've heard lots of comments along those lines. Now, I'm not talking obese, I'm talking chubby... fluffy or just a little plumper than what the medical community wants. Just something to think about...

Are you having trouble sleeping? Check out, "Six Simple Tips To Help You Sleep." I think this was a sensible article on sleep helps. For some reason, the older I get the more I have trouble sleeping. I think our fast paced society has a lot to do with it and the many stresses of the day.

This is sooo cute! The LA Zoo has a new baby giraffe. It's a boy and his parents are Neema and Artimus. They are housed in the giraffe habitat. Giraffes are able to stand shortly after birth and they will grow around 4 ft their first year of life. When grown, they can reach 18 ft. Now, that's one tall animal.

"You Are Who You Work For" is a thought provoking article on your work life. Most people look for a job doing what they don't mind doing to earn a living. Everyone is different, so career choices vary as well as workforce desire. To be really happy in earning your living wage, do what you like. When you really like what you do it isn't work at all.

I knew it... we older people tend to get happier with age. Check out the results of a survey and the article, "More Wrinkles, More Smiles." Yes, we can celebrate every new gray hair. Getting old isn't so bad.

Well, I think I'll end with the good news for now, there's more out there you know. We just have to find it.



Have a good day!

No comments: