Well, we are starting a new week with all kinds of new things in it. The weather here has been snowy. They were calling for snow flurries, but it has collected a little bit. It has been windy and cold, so not real nice to be out in. If it is cold with a little snow, I say let's have lots!!! That's fun!!!

Yesterday, it was up into the low 60's and it rained a lot in the afternoon and evening. I love rain, but I do not love lightning and high winds. I like the rain because it is peaceful if it is just the falling of rain on the roof, in fact, it makes me sleepy.

I have one of those noise makers with rain & rippling water and a couple other things on it that I use sometimes when I can't sleep. I used it more when my husband was trucking. I haven't used it in a long time, but the repetition of the rain does make me sleepy. It is considered to be a natural therapy for sleeplessnes. It's always handy if you can't get the real thing.

Well, that's about it for discussing recent weather. Enjoy the day, whatever the weather!

No comments: