Let's Get Political...
An open letter to the news medias

Let's get political, a little. You know, I think that we all know who the news media wants for President, both on the Republican and Democratic tickets. But, folks, I really am tired of it! I am tired of their down your throat pushy attitudes. Most of the news media don't live by the same standards that we do. Most of them do not go to church. They have an inordinate affection for Hollywood and all those messed up people and an inordinate affection for just as messed up politicians. They want to shove corrupt lifestyles down our throats on a daily basis and now they want to decide who we will have for president. Frankly, let me decide who to vote for and get out of my face.

Just give us the plain non-biased truth about these guys, let us look at their past voting records and what they believe and live by. Those of us who are smart enough to read, reason and vote will make our own decisions. Also, you may not know it, but we are smarter than you think, we know what you are up to and we do not like it, so back off!

I know it might not be your choice when I go to vote in the primary, but it will be mine! I will look at their past voting record, I will check on what they are doing now, and I will take into consideration the way they live and what they believe morally. I will also take into consideration what the media is trying to feed me and what their intentions are. I will vote... and I will vote for the best one before me whether I like everything he does or not.

One last note, I do not intend to make this a political blog during the upcoming election. For the most part, I get my news form the internet, and I read titles not articles. I have read so much trash and lies that I do not want to waste my precious time reading the medias concocted stories. There are legitimate sites that give the voting records of the candidates. I will go through my records and try to find them to post later this week. But, unless something really earth shattering happens, I'm not going to get too political on this blog. And, that is the rest of my story!

No comments: