Scrapbooking Memories

Have you considered scrapbooking memories of an event for a gift? Bridal & baby showers, the birth of a baby, weddings, anniversaries, retirements, graduations, memorials and the list goes on...
I am making a memorial scrapbook of my sister-in-law. I have purchased the papers and book to make a scrapbook for my brother and his family. I am going to use the pictures that I used to made the powerpoint presentation of her life that was used at the viewing.

This is a scrapbook that I will be giving away so I want to put a lot of nice things in the scrapbook that will bring back fond memories of her when they look at it. I am planning on leaving pages at the end for them to add to the scrapbook. I purchased extra pages and protectors for the end of the scrapbook when I made my original purchase. It is always a good idea to purchase all the page protectors when you buy your original book because they may not be available later. Papers are pretty much standard and smaller pages can be custom cut from the larger papers.

No comments: