One Of My Greatest Pleasures

Gardening is one of the greatest pleasures that we can experience. Spring flowering plants are so beautiful right now. I enjoy strolling around the yard and looking at the daffodils, tulips, and crocus as they are just starting to bloom.

I look forward to other spring plants are starting to bud out and come through the ground. The pansies are in the garden centers for those who would like to add them to their flower beds this year. I have some seed and have a couple started in a cup that I got last week when my husband and I were traveling in North Carolina.

The garden centers are also carrying some early typical cold weather vegetables like cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower. I even saw some blooming tomato plants. Now, if you purchase these be sure to cover them good in the cold temperature or leave them in pots and bring them in for cold night protection.

It is so refreshing to plan being in the garden again! I love the beauty and fun of flower and vegetable gardening.

No comments: