Age Related Happiness...

While enjoying a nice hot cup of coffee on this nice rainy day, I was checking out the news. I ran across this article on a study of older Americans. It was a study on happiness or contentment. They really kind of go hand in hand. Contentment brings joy or happiness.

I think everyone is concerned about finances at any age, but as we get older, things aren't as important as family, friends and the people around us. We accept the death of those we love and those around us. We accept our own aches and pains. I think we just realize that we are just here for a time and we want to accomplish our purpose. We want to make a difference where we are planted.

The study that I was talking about earlier shows that this is somewhat true with the people that they have studied. It might be of interest to you. Check it out.

Below is the link if you would like to read the article:

http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_story/0,3566,351728,00.html

No comments: