Let's get a cup of coffee ...& get out the scrapbooking materials. I have been scrapbooking several years. I was doing it before it had a name. I was just making albums with pictures and poems & sayings etc.

Of course, my earlier albums have been taken apart as well as most of my recent albums. I was concerned with the acid free plastic, so my winter project is to redo many of my albums. I want to make sure that as many acid free materials are used as possible and I wanted to get away from the old fold back plastic & sticky surfaces that just were not holding up.

I'm checking out my supply of papers & embellishments. I want to make sure that I have everything in order and ready to begin my projects. I store what I want to do in the slipcovers in my albums, but there are many pictures in mini albums and still in the envelopes that I got them in. Yet lots more on cd. I'm trying to get an organizational system going. With years compiled it is not an easy task.

I'm trying to scrapbook my special events as they come and go. I can catch up on the older pictures and events over time. One thing about scrapbooking, the pictures and memories are there, you just need to record it.

Maybe there will be lots of snow this Winter and I can be here in my cozy home by the fireplace scrapbooking. Well, I don't know if I'm quite ready for that because I like my seasons. Fall and Spring are my favorite. So, I'll take it as it comes. Snow will be here soon enough!

No comments: