I have a nice cup of hot coffee in front of me!

I couldn't sleep so I decide that I needed to write some of the things passing through my mind. It is not a good idea to read the news before going to bed. If it is bad news you are depressed. If it is great news you are so excited that you cannot go to sleep. Do I follow my own advice? No.

We could use more good news. Right? How about gas prices have dropped $1. Global warming has been cancel because we are freezing. The congress wants to support our troups. The illegals have all gone home because they were afraid they would have to return their government money handouts. All the publicity seeking movie stars decided to go home and stay inside.

See, I told you that I should not have read the news before going to bed.

Really I've been on a research quest for good news. It's hard, but it is out there & we will find it.





No comments: