Come and enjoy a cup of coffee! The weather has been nice. Quite a change from the extreme cold temperatures and snow we experienced this past January and February. The last few days have been nice and we are getting ready to garden, mow grass and enjoy outdoor events.

My husband and I have traveled a lot in the last few weeks. We have been as far South as North Carolina and as far West as Iowa, Missouri and Kansas. Lots of miles and lots of beautiful landscape even though most of the trees aren't out yet.

The red buds were blooming and a few trees with white blossoms. They were off in the distance and I do not know what they were. If anyone can fill me in on what they were, I would appreciate it.

Well, I'm not sure if the groundhop saw his shadow or not. It has been raining on and off, but on the whole it has been nice this last day of March.

No comments: