Will We Get Higher Taxes?...

If you are like me, you're eyes are on the Congress to see if they are going to give us higher taxes by not extending Bush's tax cuts. For sure, it is not something that the nation needs with so many people hurting. I do not understand why they want to punish the job makers as well as the middle class. Uncle Sam need's to be put on a budget... a smaller one than he is on now.

I am so tired of the class warfare that the liberals have tried to push. Citizens are citizens and no one should be treated any different than the others. It's just too bad that there are so many people who don't realize that small businesses and higher income people make jobs and they need to make a profit. I know that if I don't pay my bills... I have major problems. You'd think all our leaders would know that they have to cut spending and live within a budget.

I think that I'm ready for the fair tax!

No comments: