Something Good To Share...

I've been looking for something good to share since this is my chatting over coffee blog. I've got a nice tall cup of coffee and a little time to search. Please join me.

You might like this...

Last week, I ran across these little houses. I found it quite amazing how small a space some people can live in. One site is Bungalow in a Box and another one is The Tiny House blog. I'm sure there are more. If you have time, you might want to look at what they offer. I looked at some of the garden buildings at Lowe's that were the same sizes as these houses. Actually seeing the sizes they are talking about, I find it unreal that someone can live in such small surroundings, but several are doing it. In the near future it might be the answer to homelessness and possibly a way for the government to handle single & couples low income recipients. There is a cost advantage and it can be done. That's already a proven fact. Who knows? It might be a cheap answer to helping those who need to live on less.


Please come back and the next time we have coffee, I'll try to find something else of interest for you.


Have a great day!

No comments: