Lillian Vernon Catalog...

I was looking over the Lillian Vernon catalog that I posted about a few days ago. There are some pretty neat things in there esp. in the kitchen and laundry areas. For some reason, I always look in those sections for what's new and available. I guess that's because laundry and meal preparation are always with us. I like anything that makes work easier, frees up time or saves money.

We still have our rains so I've still got a little time to work on other chores that need to get done. As soon as it's nice again, my daughter and I need to finish planting the garden. I did manage to get tomato plants in Saturday before it started raining.

The corn and onions are up nice. The carrots aren't through yet. Hopefully, they will be through soon. i used a planting strip for them. It's just getting exciting out there.

No comments: