Human Looking Robot

Ingenious Invention, a human looking robot invented by a Canadian named Le Trung. This robot looks like a woman in her 20's. Actually, I think she sounds more like she's in her 30's. She can do tasks, recognized things and talk. It is an amazing invention that could make this guy a multimillionaire if he can market it right.

I know everyone thinks that we are being run out of the market place by technology, but since all workers aren't created equal literally. Because some aren't worth their pay, this could be a great breakthrough. These robots could be used to work for the handicap, elderly and be a companion for those who are lonely.

I see amazing possibilites for a human looking robot. Safety, by having a robot that can contact authorities if someone is being hurt or robbed, as well as a labor saver. I could sure use help in my garden. Wonder if she can pull weeds, hoe and harvest vegetables?

This is truely a remarkable invention in spite of all the nasty comments this guy is getting from people. Hopefully, we can learn more, and say it isn't what they say, I'm sure someone will make it possible soon.

Check it out here.

No comments: