The Republican Convention Goes On....



I got to watch the Republican convention on a www.foxnews.com last night. It was so exciting!

I really enjoyed Fred Thompson's speech. George Bush gave a great speech, as usual. He may not be an eloquent speaker, but he speaks from the heart. I really like George and Laura Bush, even though, they are not popular with the news medias. I believe they are a great couple who are quite sincere. Laura did a great job as well as Cindy McCain.

One outstanding thing, I've gained a total respect for John McCain. I did not realize what this man has gone through for his country. He suffered greatly during the Vietnam War as a POW. Any guy, that can go through all that torture and remain true to his values and country deserves my vote. I truly believe, he'd put his country first and do what is best for it's citizens.
God Bless America!

Quite frankly, this is the first convention that I've ever watched and I'm not a young lady. In fact, I've been voting 42 yrs. I just haven't been into watching or listening to conventions. I guess this exciting new Sarah Palin nomination has inspired me to watch what is going on.

No comments: