At Least, We Know Where They Stand ...

I was reading an article on National Review Online about Tony Snow and how he lived what he talked. He was a happy and confident man that put faith, family and friends first. I always liked Tony Snow because he did walk the walk and did not say one thing and actually believe and do another.

I guess that is why I like George Bush. You know where he stands. You may not always agree with him, but when he says it, you'd better believe it because he is a man of his word. Someday, I think history will prove that George Bush was a great president. He was handed a disaster almost the minute that he took office. Now, because of his actions, the world knows he doesn't like our country being attacked and he will do what he needs to do to keep us safe. He has been successful.
Well, while I'm at it, I like Rush Limbaugh. I'm glad that he got another 8 yr. contract with lots of cash. He deserves it because he has done what not very many talk radio people can do. He has 20 million listeners and they are not all conservative, but they feel like they need to know what he has to say because he, too, means it. For sure, the regular media has sold out and heavily lean towards the Democratic party. Rush will tell it like it is, no matter what party you belong to. People just want to hear the truth and be educated and informed. Of course, he is a news commentator and he just gives his opinion of what the news has each day, but whether you like him or not his opinion matters. All I can say is yeah, go Rush!

Well, this morning, I got a little political. My final admonishment, don't believe what the politician's, noted people or the media has to say, until you've check them out. Check out how they've voted in the past, their lifestyle, their causes and whether or not they say something of value and stand behind it all of the time. You have to demand the truth to get the truth!

Just something to think about...

No comments: