More snow!


Get yourself a nice hot cup of coffee and lets chat a little!

We are going to get another good snowfall ... maybe the last one of the year! They are calling for anywhere from 5" to 12" total accumulation here in Oh. Hey, it will be one beautiful sight and a snowfall that we can enjoy since it may be many months before we experience another one.

Spring is on the way! The Canadian geese are back. They left after the ice storm that we had, but came back yesterday. I don't know if they will stay for the snow storm or go farther south. We'll see.

Early this morning I heard the birds singing. What a welcome sound, but I didn't see the red robin. That is another event to look forward to, but today it's not to be.

On a different note. I was reading the Labor Departments Report and unemployment is at 4.8%. How the news media can call that bad news? That means that 95.2% of Americans are working. So, from now on when I give labor news, I am going to report the good side of this. There are 95.2% working Americans! How's that?

High taxation, unions and poor management whether it is government or business drives jobs away. But, then that is political and I don't want to go there too much. :)

Enjoy the snow if you're fortunate enough to be in the snow area, and have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.