Coffee With Connie



I have a family blog that I started because I couldn't access this blog. I didn't know a lot about blogging even back in the spring of 2007,but I knew even less when I started Coffee With Connie in 2006. I have learned so much and try to do blogging that will interest people. People do not like to read long entries online and they definitely do not like boring. Sometimes, when I'm in a hurry, I will post boring things, but I try not to do that. Although, I want to post what interests me...because it is my blog.

I've separated the link between the two blogs because I want to take this one in a different direction and I want my family blog to remain a family journal which could possibly bore those that do not know me. I want this one to become what I intended, a discussion of daily events, products or whatever can be discussed over coffee. And, I just figured out how to make them separate entities.

No comments: